Three main goals for this academic school year
Prompt: My main goal for this academic year is to pass all of my classes with an A. As long as I have been in school I have gotten all As except for my AP Precalculus class which I got an 89 in last year so I hope to carry on those good grades until I graduate. I also hope to get 4s and 5s on my last 3 AP classes. I am taking AP Biology, AP Microeconomics and AP Calculus AB. Lastly I am hoping to figure out what I want to do after high school. While I am starting to think about college applications I am still kind of up in the air on what exactly I want to do.
Summary: We set up our blogger account.
Reflection: I am excited and kind of dreading a second year of blog posts.
Comments
Post a Comment