Write about a fear you have overcome.

 Response: I have been scared of talking to other people for as long as I can remember. This has made me less social than most of my peers. Because of this I struggled with making friends and was fairly lonely for a lot of my school year. Because of this I had to overcome my fear of talking to others, especially because I joined the theatre program. I forced myself outside of my comfort zone to talk to people and it has really paid off, I have become a lot more social. Even though I still hold some of that fear I have grown a lot which is really good.

Summary: We wrote our mask descriptions and got our id photos taken.

Reflection: I already wrote up some of my information for my masks yesterday so it was pretty easy to get everything done in time for photos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about an experience when someone assumed something about you because of a stereotype. What was the situation, and what did you do?

In “Girl” by Jamaica Kincaid, the mother provides her daughter with numerous expectations about how a girl should behave. Reflect on a specific gender expectation within your culture that has been challenging for you to navigate. Then describe one clear example of this expectation and explain why it has been difficult for you. Keep your response concise, vivid, and focused on your personal experience.

If you could share one dish from your culture or family traditions with someone who has never tried it, what would you choose? What would you want that person to understand about you or your culture through that dish?