Do you think one major lie or betrayal can permanently change how you see someone, even if you have known and trusted that person for years? Explain your reasoning and how trust can or cannot be rebuilt.
Response: I think a major lie or betrayal can really mess up how you see someone. If they did something that really hurt me or hid something very damning to me and I found out I would be crushed. They were hiding a facet of their personality that I never saw so when revealed would completely change who they are to me. That said I don't think it is an end all be all, I believe in second chances a lot of the time. I do think in general I could maybe understand where they are coming from and forgive them but I would never see them the same.
Summary: We read more of the play and finished our group paper.
Reflection: The play is getting pretty interesting, I am learning a lot about the characters and their relationships to eachother.
Comments
Post a Comment