Choose one character or scene that appeared differently in the movie than you imagined while reading. What was different, and did the movie change how you understood that character or scene?

 Response: Cory acted fairly different in the movie than I pictured him in the play. As I had read I pictured him more confident and stronger. The movie on the other hand, seemed to depict him as much weaker and more cowardly. At least in the scene that we watched he was quaking and hardly put up a fight against Troy while I had pictured him more upset than scared in this scene.

Summary: We read the second to last scene of the play.

Refleciton: It is interesting to see how much time has passed during this play.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about an experience when someone assumed something about you because of a stereotype. What was the situation, and what did you do?

In “Girl” by Jamaica Kincaid, the mother provides her daughter with numerous expectations about how a girl should behave. Reflect on a specific gender expectation within your culture that has been challenging for you to navigate. Then describe one clear example of this expectation and explain why it has been difficult for you. Keep your response concise, vivid, and focused on your personal experience.

If you could share one dish from your culture or family traditions with someone who has never tried it, what would you choose? What would you want that person to understand about you or your culture through that dish?