With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

 Response: Seeing as I am not in AP Language I think my experience in that class is pretty lackluster. I don't know how that class may be different from ours but if it is similar at all I would say doing the paperwork isn't too bad, I am able to understand the instructions most of the time and its all simple enough. I mainly struggle with class participation, I think most of the conversations we have in class just don't really interest me and they usually end up in arguments that I just don't really have the energy for.

Summary: We began our cultural mask project.

Reflection: I remember doing this project last year so it shouldn't be too bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about an experience when someone assumed something about you because of a stereotype. What was the situation, and what did you do?

In “Girl” by Jamaica Kincaid, the mother provides her daughter with numerous expectations about how a girl should behave. Reflect on a specific gender expectation within your culture that has been challenging for you to navigate. Then describe one clear example of this expectation and explain why it has been difficult for you. Keep your response concise, vivid, and focused on your personal experience.

If you could share one dish from your culture or family traditions with someone who has never tried it, what would you choose? What would you want that person to understand about you or your culture through that dish?