Describe a time when you felt completely lost
Response: I once felt completely lost today in my AP Calculus AB class. We have been taking notes on different types of limits and it has been getting progressively more complicated. On top of that I was really tired today and was going in and out of sleep. One thing about me is that I fall asleep really easily and can dream even when half asleep. All of this combined with trying to stay awake and follow the difficult classwork had me extremely lost and confused. My dreams were muddled with the shock of waking up and going back to sleep all on top of the work made today really difficult. Hopefully I will be able to look over the notes and catch up on my work so I don't feel so lost in class tomorrow.
Summary: We started taking notes on gender roles and culture.
Reflection: I found that most cultures in our class had fairly similar gender roles but we were still divided on specific gender stereotypes.
Comments
Post a Comment