Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.
Response: Now that I am in the second week of school I have mostly acclimated back to a school schedule. One of the biggest challenges I faced while getting used to the new school year was adjusting my sleep schedule. Over the summer I went to bed closer to midnight and woke up around 11 so having to wake up at 6 was a very big change for me. I am now trying to get to bed earlier than 11 but its kind of hard to fully adjust. Because of this I have been very very tired again and have been taking small naps during the day. One of my strengths this year has been doing my work on time.
Summary: We read the "I Too" poem.
Reflection: I remember reading this poem in your class last year, it was pretty good.
Comments
Post a Comment